1 of 1 images
Add to Lightbox
Add to Cart
20151012_Buckingham_County394.jpg
The historical Buckingham Baptist Church located in Buckingham County, Va. The original or southwest wing of the structure was erected about 1758 as a church for the newly-formed Tillotson Parish. It was abandoned following the disestablishment of the Anglican Church in Virginia in 1784, and thereafter was acquired by the Buckingham Baptist Congregation, organized in 1771. It continues in use as the meeting house of Buckingham Baptist Church. Photo/Andrew Shurtleff

The historical Buckingham Baptist Church located in Buckingham County, Va. The original or southwest wing of the structure was erected about 1758 as a church for the newly-formed Tillotson Parish. It was abandoned following the disestablishment of the Anglican Church in Virginia in 1784, and thereafter was acquired by the Buckingham Baptist Congregation, organized in 1771. It continues in use as the meeting house of Buckingham Baptist Church. Photo/Andrew Shurtleff

Copyright Copyright © Andrew Shurtleff All Rights Reserved